The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It S1b is a bass headphone amp that allows you to practice silently in any location, and have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the S1b headphone amp can plug into any bass guitar jack - no cable needed!
With a "big" or "tite" setting, you'll always have the tone you need for the style you're playing. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your Poacket Rock-it S1b sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the bass Pocket Rock-It's line in.
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: >100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 10-15 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit